Contact the school office at 840-9700 for information about enrolling your student for the current school year.
Parents will need to bring the following documents and complete online enrollment in Skyward Family Access.
Documents Required for New Students
If you are unable to provide any of the requested documents,
please contact your zoned school principal.
• birth certificate or officially acceptable evidence of date of birth at the time of
• evidence of a current medical examination
There shall be a complete medical examination of every student entering school for
the first time. This applies to kindergarten, first grade, and other students who whom
there is no health record.
• evidence of state-required immunization
• one proof of residence (see below)
Students enrolling from another school will also need the following:
• withdrawal papers from previous school or last report card
• high school transcript
What are acceptable “proofs of residence?”
· property tax records which indicate the location of the homestead
· mortgage document or property deed
· apartment or home lease
· current utility bill showing residence address (water, electric)
· automobile registration
· driver's license
· state issued ID/document
NOTE: cable bills and phone bills are NOT acceptable proofs of residence.
If the student’s name is different from the parent’s, a copy of
marriage license, birth certificate, or custody papers will be required.